The Compensation Analyst (CA) participates in the design, administration and communication of compensation programs, including the annual focal review process, job evaluations, external salary surveys, and analysis of resulting data. The CA analyzes and interprets compensation data and provides related advice and recommendations to Human Resources and line managers, and serves as a resource for day-to-day tactical and operational compensation issues and questions. Requirements for the CA role include:
* Bachelor’s Degree or professional level of knowledge with related experience.
* 2 to 4 years of relevant experience (or Associate’s Degree with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience).
* Demonstrated understanding of standard compensation practices and principles.
* Proven analytical ability and capability to multi-task and self-manage through multiple priorities.
* Proficient user of MS Excel, including the ability to create Pivot tables and utilize V look-up feature.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Prior experience working with and handling highly confidential information with diplomacy and tact.
* Skilled in analyzing and evaluating job content and developing accurate job descriptions.
* Familiarity and prior experience working with on-line market pricing tools strongly preferred.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!