The Compensation/HRIS Analyst provides support to the design, development, implementation, communication, and administration of total rewards programs, job evaluations, survey submissions and analysis, variable pay programs, recognition/reward programs, and executive compensation programs. The Compensation/HRIS Analyst also assists in maintaining the HRIS by maintaining data elements, auditing for data integrity, running regularly scheduled reports, end-user support and troubleshooting, and collaborating on future system enhancements.
* Participate in the design, development, and implementation of compensation models, employee recognition/reward programs, and initiatives that support organization effectiveness strategies by conducting research and drafting content and correspondence for new and/or revised structures, programs, or initiatives.
* Participate in compensation and best practice benchmarking surveys for employees, management, and executives, provide reports on compensation market trends through research and analysis of formal and informal salary surveys and other third party vendors/research methods, ensuring competitive positioning and internal equity.
* Ensure commissions are paid in accordance with plan provisions.
* Participate in organizational design activities, complete job evaluations on new or reclassified roles, review benchmark market data, make recommendations for salary ranges and job classifications, and ensure applicable changes are applied to salary ranges.
* Assist in the development of position profiles, including soliciting feedback/input, editing, verbiage for conformity to standards, and reviewing job content for job leveling.
* In collaboration with HR team members, participate in the administration of the annual compensation planning process.
* In partnership with HR team members, develop and implement education/awareness, training, or job aids to support the company’s compensation and reward & recognition activities.
* Evaluate current and new total reward programs, recommend changes or enhancements to support business goals, and increase efficiency and employee satisfaction.
* Conduct workforce analysis, including retention, headcount, employee activity, compensation, performance, benefits, and recruitment activity.
* Generate standard and ad hoc reporting using the HRIS.
* Provide technical and functional support, working closely with the end-users to fully utilize the capabilities within the system.
* Assist in the investigation and troubleshooting of system issues, identify root causes, and determine solutions, at times working closely with the IT department to resolve issues.
* Provide support on projects requiring HR technical resources.
* Assist with all aspects of user acceptance testing and upgrades, including developing test cases and troubleshooting errors.
* Perform data audits within the HRIS to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
* Analyze data and information to recommend, create, and carry out data analysis and process improvement opportunities.
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 2 to 4 years of progressively responsible Human Resources experience, with a minimum of 1 year of specialized experience in compensation administration.
* Superior attention to detail and accuracy, and excellent problem solving, analytical, and research skills.
* Proven organizational skills, including balancing multiple responsibilities and effectively meeting deadlines. Able to work collaboratively, independently, and in a team environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization, and able to deliver presentations to both small and large groups.
* Display a high degree of confidentiality and professional judgment.
* Excellent PC skills required, including MS Office with a focus on Excel.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!