Our client is seeking two (2) experienced contract Clinical Recruiters for a four to six month assignment. The creative, hands-on Clinical Recruiters will manage full-cycle recruitment for clinical positions, and will develop/implement strategic recruiting plans and utilize direct sourcing and social networking to deliver highly qualified candidates in a timely manner. The Clinical Recruiters will screen and route potential job candidates, schedule and facilitate the interview process with hiring managers, partner with hiring managers to assess and recommend the best qualified candidates, conduct reference and background checks, and initiate job offers.
* Manage full-cycle recruitment process for assigned positions utilizing creative, efficient, and cost effective methods to attract quality candidates, to include determining appropriate posting locations, sourcing qualified candidates, conducting phone screens, managing in-person interview schedules, and facilitating debrief sessions.
* Successfully employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as develop new, creative recruiting ideas (including social media avenues).
* Build and maintain strong candidate pipeline by networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, employees, community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and web sites, as well as advance the Company brand across numerous markets and professional communities.
* Manage the hiring process, including the scheduling of interviews, checking references, extending offers, and determining start dates.
* Manage applicant tracking system and internal records, and provide comprehensive reports on recruitment activity.
* Full-cycle recruitment experience in a fast-paced clinical environment.
* Experience recruiting for Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, RNs, LPNs, Social Workers, and Behavioral Health Professionals strongly preferred.
* Familiarity with medical terminology desired.
* A demonstrated record of success in directly sourcing junior through senior candidates.
* Customer orientation/consultative skills focusing on needs of internal customers to deliver extraordinary results.
* Must be able to operate in a positive, helpful, and productive manner.
* Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines.
* Discretion around sensitive company information.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of productivity and effectiveness in the midst of ambiguity or stress with the ability to adapt effectively to evolving processes and systems.
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs including Excel. Any experience with ADP Applicant Tracking systems is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!