Reporting to the President and CEO, the Chief Human Resources Officer is the strategic leader in the development and execution of global human resources strategy. This role is critical in building and leveraging the internal community in areas of leadership and management effectiveness, organizational design, talent management, and employee relations, as well as serving as a strategic business partner to the Senior Leadership Team. Additional functions of this role include:
* Provide effective leadership in the development of the human resources strategy, practices, and policies that align with the business strategy to support performance and the company’s vision, mission, values, and guiding principles.
* Ensure visibility of HR, promoting a positive presence at all times.
* Align and lead global HR network on the delivery of programs and effective communications.
* Establish and execute talent management strategies and programs, including talent acquisition, development, and succession planning, retention, and performance management.
* Partner with management to ensure that talent strategies align with company strategies, identifying top performers with plans for development, assessing talent pool, and building bench strength.
* Establish, communicate, educate, and optimize benefit programs that balance employee satisfaction and well being with financial targets.
* Provide leadership in all aspects of total rewards worldwide, and partner with the Executive Compensation Committee of the BOD on executive compensation.
* Ensure HR technology meets current and future business needs, and streamline HR processes.
* Anticipate, identify, and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues while mitigating risk and ensuring compliance. Participate in global site leadership on employee relations and employee engagement.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, or related field. Master’s degree in Business or HR preferred.
* Ten to fifteen years of Human Resources experience with significant leadership roles.
* Experience with organizations that have a manufacturing/process work environment.
* Proven ability to develop trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders, influence executive level leaders, and collaborate remotely in a worldwide company.
* Hands on approach to the role with the ability to interact at all levels from the plant floor to the Board of Directors.
* Strong knowledge of fundamental HR skills, including progressive and innovative approaches to talent management, total rewards, employee relations, and organizational development.
* Understanding of how to work globally with colleagues in worldwide locations.
* Strong business acumen and experience aligning HR best practices with business needs.
* Excellent interpersonal skills (including strong oral and written communications skills) and conflict management and negotiation skills to interact effectively at all levels to identify and resolve complex issues.
* Ability to learn the company’s business and convey external benchmarks and best practices.
* Capacity to remain current with changing laws and regulations, ensuring that the company is compliant and has programs in place to support these requirements.
* Proven project management experience with the ability to influence the direction of key initiatives and work with the rest of the company to guarantee deliverables.
* Travel will be required within the U.S. and to all international locations.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!