The Campus Recruiting Director (CRD) is responsible for the creation and delivery of recruiting programs and strategies supporting recruiting efforts across all offices. This position reports to the Vice President of Human Resources and manages two recruiters. The CRD will own the redesign and execution of centralized recruiting functions, including: MBA and Ph.D. recruiting and summer internship program, undergraduate recruiting and summer internship programs, and employer branding/marketing. The CRD will be responsible for strategic level thinking to improve processes around recruiting and attracting candidates, interviews, and orientation to ensure recruiting is done efficiently and effectively. The CRD will have a proven track record leading a progressive, centralized recruiting function (preferably for a consulting firm).
Job Functions for the CRD role include:
* Provide leadership, management, mentorship, and general oversight of campus recruiting teams.
* Work with recruiters to implement guidelines and continuously improve all efforts that fall under recruiting (attracting candidates, interview process, applicant tracking and reporting, marketing and orienting new hires, etc.).
* Develop and maintain relationships with university career services departments and faculty. Develop new branding and recruiting opportunities with key schools.
* Devise strategies to help a growing company attract top talent in a competitive environment. Create opportunities for senior staff to engage with students, potential candidates, and rehires.
* Partner with and influence staff at the most senior level within the company.
* Lead role on projects in the queue: new recruiting training for employees, revision of on-campus presentation, identification of a new applicant tracking system, etc.
Qualifications for the CRD role include:
* Bachelor’s degree required with a Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
* Equivalent of 8-10 years of recruiting experience, preferably in professional business environment.
* On-campus recruiting experience required preferably for a consulting firm.
* Working knowledge of an applicant tracking system (Ultipro experience a plus).
* Proficient in project management and process improvement.
* Demonstrated success in a results-driven position with a proven history of proactively developing process improvements and solutions.
* Strong initiative, an eagerness to bring new ideas, and the ability to develop strategic recommendations.
* Ability to work collaboratively and to develop positive working relationships across the company.
* Team player and willingness to help team when needed.
* Position may require travel during peak campus recruiting periods.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!