Our client is seeking a benefits professional to administer, analyze, and communicate benefits programs for 750+ employees in multiple locations. This role is responsible for administering company benefits programs, including medical, dental, life and disability plans, 401(k) plan, employee leaves of absence, reimbursement accounts, tuition reimbursement, and commuter program.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* BA/BS degree.
* A minimum of 5-7 years of progressively responsible human resources experience, including minimum of 3 years concentration in benefits administration and leave administration.
* CEBS coursework or certification highly desirable.
* Ability to interface with all levels of employees and handle sensitive situations.
* Demonstrated commitment to and proficiency in customer service culture.
* Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Knowledge of ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, and ADA.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to make group presentations.
* Ability to establish credibility with managers and employees.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize a heavy workload in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
* Demonstrated ability to work proactively, independently, and as part of a team.
* Excellent problem resolution skills and ability to exercise sound judgment.
* Proficiency with MS Office to include Word, Excel and Access. Also, proficiency in manipulating data to generate reports and presentations.
* Proficiency with an HRIS system is desirable.
* Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours.
* Periodic travel to regional offices may be required.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!