You will be a trusted business advisor to the Vice Presidents of Global Sales and the Vice President of Global Marketing, and support these quickly growing business segments. You will collaborate closely with these organizations’ leadership teams on a range of critical business and organizational issues, and directly support the Vice Presidents.
As the business partner, you must demonstrate a strong business acumen as well as functional knowledge of all aspects of human resources management. You will serve as a single resource supporting the departments, including employee engagement, talent acquisition, performance management, and development strategies to ensure that the organization can attract, develop, and retain the breadth of talent necessary to drive the department’s future business success.
You will also work with the broader HR team and help develop and implement major HR initiatives and share best practices.
* Build strong relationships with the Commercial Team & Marketing leadership, management, and staff through a highly consultative, collaborative, and active-problem solving approach. Provide coaching and partnering to business leaders, driving a values-based, high performance culture.
* Serve as the single point of contact for the Commercial Team & Marketing to drive and champion talent management, including having a voice in talent acquisition, managing talent assessment, identification of high potential employees, succession planning, and ensuring appropriate talent development plans are in place to meet the business needs.
* Help to develop well-rounded retention strategies that are aligned with the total reward platform and focus on career pathing, promoting a compelling and competitive value proposition for staff at all levels.
* Lead performance management processes, including development and cascading of SMART goals, annual performance reviews, recognition, and merit process based on our pay for performance philosophy.
* Work with HR to lead the Commercial Team & Marketing to develop leadership programs that increase team dynamics, trust, and collaboration, and drive a high performance culture within intact teams. Identify opportunities for training and mentoring to other facilitators.
* Bachelor of Science in Human Resources or equivalent, with an advanced degree preferred.
* 8+ years of experience in HR with increasingly responsible positions.
* Excellent project management skills, prioritization, and creative problem solving.
* Broad knowledge of HR policies and practices, with the capability to influence without formal authority by building positive working relationships and partnerships.
* Strong facilitation and coaching skills, along with the ability to balance being analytical and fact-based with being people-focused.
* Strong business acumen and understanding of important drivers for the business.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge stakeholders.
* Ability to effectively interface with various levels of employees.
* Strong work ethic with the ability to work with demanding users.
* Proficient with HRIS systems and MS Office.
* A sincere desire to travel up to 40% to work with field employees across the country.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.