The Senior HR Technology Analyst is responsible for driving the successful delivery of systems and process solutions in the Human Resource function. Given the company’s current use of PeopleSoft, this individual will also be responsible for the enhancements and support of our PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 environment.
Responsibilities for this position include:
* Lead and contribute to both PeopleSoft HCM and internal systems project: project planning and administration, determining and documenting business requirements, and creating systems specifications.
* Liaise with third party vendors and other stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage HR systems and complete needs analysis, fit analysis, and system selection analysis.
* Provide production support: research, troubleshoot, and resolve HR technology issues, perform scheduled activities, and recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
* Review, test, and implement HRIS system upgrades, patches or interfaces, and collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate upgrades.
* Provide education, communication, and training on HR systems and related processes.
* Facilitate working with developers.
* Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness of HR systems and processes.
* Ensure data integrity in systems through audit reports, data analysis, and collaboration with other team members and subject matter experts.
* Develop and document business processes and workflows.
* Serve as system security administrator.
* Maintain awareness of current trends in HR technology including products, service delivery, and support.
Qualifications for this position include:
* BA/BS degree required.
* 5+ years of experience with HRIS systems.
* Proven experience with PeopleSoft HCM and Query, including Benadmin and custom applications.
* Experience in project leadership, system design, business process design and documentation, specification preparation, and application testing.
* Knowledge of talent management systems, global payroll, and Workday (preferred).
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications.
* Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a collaborative, team structure.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
* Superior relationship building skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!