The Vice President of People & Culture (VPPC) will lead Organizational Leadership, People/HR Functional Leadership, People/HR Communication, Training & Development, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI). As a strategic partner to senior leadership, the VPPC will serve as a consultant on talent-related matters, include staffing, employee productivity, base compensation, workforce planning, performance management, succession planning, professional development, and employee engagement and retention. The VPPC will drive strategic People/HR planning to provide the organization with the best talent available while continuing to position it as an employer of choice. The VPPC will direct all People/HR functions in accordance with the organization’s policies, practices, regulations, and administrative rulings (both governmental organizations and other regulatory and advisory authorities and organizations).
- * Lead organization development in partnership with senior management.
- * Develop and ensure execution of staffing strategies, people development, succession plans, and resource planning to identify, attract, and nurture talent.
- * Lead all DEI initiatives, including strategy, metrics, and action plans.
- * Lead compensation management, coordinating participation in salary surveys, developing policies and guidelines, and owning and leading the salary-review process.
- * Lead performance-review processes and management of the compensation system.
- * Design and execute a strategic vision and training program to meet the professional development needs of the organization.
- * Partner with Finance and payroll vendor to plan, manage, and execute on a budgeting process for all employee costs.
- * Ensure that the organization complies with all applicable laws and regulations concerning fair employment practices, employee health and safety, employee relations, and other compliance-related programs. Stay aware of evolving government influences on management policies and practices, and plan accordingly for changes in regulations.
- * Directly oversee three People/HR staff.
- * Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business or equivalent experience.
- * 10 years of experience in a senior-level People/HR position in a fast-paced, high-growth, multi-service organization with over 100 employees. Non-profit experience preferred.
- * Exceptional knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- * Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- * Successful track record in organizational design and development, employee relations, DEI, compensation and benefits, employment, HRIS systems, and employee training and development.
- * Successful track record in leading large, multi-year organizational change efforts through proven employee communication and engagement strategies.
- * Experience in People/HR strategy development in a growing organization.
- * Ability to motivate, train, facilitate, lead, and organize employees organization-wide.
- * Strong sense of collaboration, responsibility, accountability, and enthusiasm.
- * Care deeply about developing people to reach their maximum potential.
- * Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role.