As a subject matter expert, the ideal candidate will be able to combine expert-level proficiency in HRIS with a deep knowledge of Human Capital processes and user requirements to develop a technology and process roadmap that enables the Human Capital Management (HCM) team to effectively manage Human Capital data and information throughout the employee lifecycle. At the core of this role is a business-minded individual who can see the big picture around end-to-end HCM processes, help modify those processes as needed, and determine the most appropriate technology solution to support those modifications. This role reports to the Director, Head of Human Capital Management and will manage the Benefits Coordinator and HRIS Senior Associate.
- * Own Workday HCM, including but not limited to system optimization, HCM security, data integrity and governance, reporting, end-user functionality, business process management, upgrades, and implementations.
- * Scope, prioritize, plan, test, and implement system changes and enhancements in partnership with HCM, IT, and external vendors.
- * Oversee and be involved with day-to-day operations and management of HCM systems, including troubleshooting issues, responding to queries from users, and ensuring proper security is applied to user accounts.
- * Manage all HCM integrations in Workday and drive future integrations with various other systems and platforms.
- * Oversee the people analytics reporting strategy, including but not limited to due diligence questionnaires, regulatory compliance exercises, diversity, equity and inclusion reporting, employee engagement reporting, and various other ad-hoc, people-centric workflows.
- * Partner with the business cross-departmentally to translate complex business and technical requirements to HCM strategy and process.
- * Act as HCM Operations SME to translate specific HCM team needs into actionable processes and procedures utilizing best-practice standards.
- * Understand the dissemination of information from HCM systems to other related systems, and consider the downstream impact of changes and enhancements to HCM systems on other business processes.
- * Design, develop, and create custom reports. Maintain existing reports and dashboards.
- * Assume comprehensive ownership of performance and compensation cycles (mid-year and year-end), including system configuration, spearheading process and deliverables, and collaborating with payroll.
- * Drive compensation analyses, market research, and survey participation.
- * Manage annual employee engagement survey process.
- * Analyze business-wide people data to inform initiatives, drive strategy, and tell a story.
- * Create, maintain, and administer open enrollment in Workday.
- * Conduct audits and maintenance of current and historical data.
- * Opportunity to manage the Benefits & Compensation function: benefits administration, claims resolution, monthly and annual reporting, broker and vendor relations, and COBRA. Partner with the Head of HCM to improve global compensation programs, including policies and process. Ensure compliance with state and federal benefit-related regulations. Manage COBRA and FSA administration, and ensure compliance with provisions of ERISA, FLSA, and other HCM laws. Oversee Form 5500 processing, Form 1095-C processing, and nondiscrimination testing.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional track record and reputation. Given the significant responsibilities of this position, the top candidate will be a mature and experienced individual who demonstrates strong technical skills, people management skills, professionalism, leadership, the ability to manage complex programs, and strong attention to detail to ensure the thorough and accurate completion of projects. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
- * Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
- * Minimum of seven to ten years of experience in a relevant role. Strong desire and aptitude to work with technology required. Workday experience strongly preferred.
- * Must be able to envision the big picture and design for end-to-end process and needs.
- * Ability to establish credibility with business leaders and within HCM team.
- * Experience working with and manipulating data sets, people analytics, and survey research.
- * Ability to manage a heavy workload (multi-tasking accordingly) and prioritize in a fast-moving, high-pressure, and constantly-changing environment.
- * Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people on all levels of the organization.
- * Solid commitment to producing quality work, leveraging attention to detail to ensure work is delivered completely, accurately, and on schedule.
- * Must have a strong ownership of work, a proactive mindset, a good sense of urgency, and solid time-management skills.
- * Able to handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion and tact.
- * Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, including pivot tables, XLOOKUP function, conditional formatting, and the ability to pull and merge data from a variety of sources.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.