This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic, collaborative, and innovative leader to join a growing Human Resources team in a newly created Talent Acquisition and Development Manager role. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will shape, implement and lead two of the highest priority components of the company’s human capital strategy. In this dynamic and highly visible role, you will have an opportunity to have significant impact on the company’s ability to attract and develop top talent, allowing it to achieve its strategic business goals.
Shape and own the end-to-end talent acquisition function to deliver on the goal of attracting and hiring best-in-class talent across all aspects of the business. Key responsibilities in this area include:
- * Leading, inspiring, and developing the members of the recruiting team to ensure a collaborative and high-performing team.
- * Partnering with the company’s leadership to develop, articulate, and promote an authentic and compelling employer brand.
- * Determining the optimal mix and strategy for sourcing candidates, including leveraging external agencies, employee referrals, social media, job boards, campus career centers, and other mediums.
- * Establishing innovative and best practice processes for assessing talent, including screening criteria, interview formats, and analytical and technical tests and assignments.
- * Developing communication norms and approaches that lead to a positive experience for all candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
- * Broadening the candidate pipeline to ensure the company is accessing and attracting an increasingly diverse mix of top talent.
- * Configuring the company’s new applicant tracking system (Workday) to enable streamlined and automated processes, as well as provide access to data analytics for evaluating and assessing progress and outcomes.
- * Develop and implement a robust training and development program, blending customized in-house content delivery and external expertise and perspectives. The training program should aim to enhance skills and knowledge, motivate and retain employees, strengthen collaboration and team dynamics, and contribute to the company’s culture of continuous learning and innovation.
- * Serve as a key thought partner to the Head of Human Resources in strategic and operational decisions across the HR function. Be a role model, mentor, and collaborator for all members of the HR team.
- * Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in business or human resources preferred.
- * 10+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience with a combination of corporate recruiting and agency experience. Experience shaping and managing training programs preferred.
- * Experience within the asset management, technology, and/or professional services industries.
- * Leadership experience with a passion for shaping teams and developing/mentoring junior team members. Willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and be an individual contributor as needed.
- * Proven history of designing and managing complex processes while successfully implementing organizational change.
- * Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships, influence outcomes, and gain respect as a trusted advisor.
- * Ability to see the big picture, question existing ways of doing things, and look for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- * Demonstrates high integrity at all times, coupled with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- * Positive, can-do attitude with a high level of energy and strong work ethic.
- * Experience with Workday ATS/HRIS preferred but not required.
To apply for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com.