The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition (SMTA) is a newly-created role in this highly-collaborative, global HR organization. Reporting to the Vice President, Global Talent, Diversity & Communications, the SMTA will build and manage the U.S. talent acquisition team while creating and optimizing processes and aligning the hiring process and candidate experience to global corporate initiatives. The SMTA will be an operationally-inclined, strategic, and innovative talent acquisition leader who will manage the Americas talent acquisition function by maintaining and improving recruiting systems, processes, and tools while also serving as a talent acquisition partner for key functional areas of the business.
- * Lead a team of Talent Acquisition Partners through coaching, managing, mentoring, and representing the talent acquisition function to the overall organization.
- * Build and drive the recruiting function forward by establishing new tools, including interview score cards and competency models, while implementing process improvements that may be shared with the global HR and talent acquisition teams.
- * Act as a player-coach, effectively employing TA skills and knowledge to source for open positions using tools such as social media, networking, internal candidate database, etc.
- * Establish quantitative and qualitative data and utilize these metrics to drive efficiency, business-driven recruitment, workforce-planning strategies, and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives.
- * Act as a talent partner to functional teams to drive the recruitment process with internal clients.
- * Gather position requirements, draft job descriptions, and profile candidates though close partnerships with hiring managers and key stakeholders.
- * Manage requisitions to identify talent for select roles.
- * Create and manage the candidate experience throughout the hiring process, providing a positive experience that promotes the employer brand in the marketplace.
- * Determine the optimal mix and strategy for sourcing candidates, leveraging external agencies, employee referrals, social media, job boards, campus career centers, and other mediums.
- * Establish innovative and best-practice processes for assessing talent, including screening criteria, interview formats, and analytical and technical tests and assignments.
- * Develop communications, processes, and training for the TA team that will lead to a positive experience for all candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
- * Develop and drive the overall talent acquisition strategy. Manage and develop a team of talent acquisition resources to support end-to-end recruitment for all U.S. corporate roles.
- * Oversee the TA function, including the development and management of talent acquisition strategies, processes, budget, headcount plan, and reporting of key metrics.
- * Manage and enhance relationships with vendor partners, including search firms, advertising resources, job boards, and social media platforms.
- * Manage the continued enhancement of the company’s applicant tracking system (Workday) to enable streamlined and automated processes and provide access to data analytics for evaluating and assessing progress and outcomes. Regularly share hiring analytics with HR leadership, global TA members, and the Global Leadership Team.
- * Bachelor’s Degree required with a graduate degree in human resources preferred.
- * 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate environment required. Global talent acquisition experience is a plus.
- * 3+ years of experience managing seasoned recruiters and owning recruiting operations.
- * Innovative TA leader who can model best practices to the global staffing and HR function.
- * Advanced internet searching and networking skills. Demonstrated ability to leverage referrals and develop sourcing strategies for various roles.
- * Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple searches and projects.
- * Keen attention to detail, efficient, highly organized, and articulate (written and verbal).
- * High level of energy and strong work ethic.
- * Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships, influence outcomes, and gain respect as a trusted advisor.
- * High level of integrity at all times, coupled with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- * Proven experience using social media and talent acquisition methodologies to source, hire, and demonstrate ROI using data and analytics.
- * Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills with the ability to close employment offers through diplomacy.
- * Proficient with LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Boolean searches, other sourcing tools, and ATS. Experience with Workday is a plus.
- * Proficient with Microsoft Teams and Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word). Experience conducting webinars/Microsoft Teams presentations is a plus.
Please submit your resume for this role via email@example.com.