Recognizing the importance of attracting, developing, and retaining a talented workforce, our client is expanding its Talent function and seeking a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition to lead the firm’s internal talent-acquisition program. This role represents a dynamic opportunity for a professional with strong interpersonal, organizational, and management skills to work as a key member of the Talent team. Working with the Chief Talent Officer (CTO) and other senior members of the team, the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition plays a key role in collaborating with group heads to source top talent and build a world-class team while simultaneously fostering strong brand reputation via a myriad of recruiting programs and an exceptional candidate experience. The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition position is currently a hybrid role with 3 days working onsite and 2 days working remotely.
- * Develop and execute a talent acquisition strategy in collaboration with the CTO and other senior management for the ongoing recruiting of professionals across the firm (investment and corporate staff).
- * Develop strategies to position the firm within the private equity industry as a coveted place to work and to raise the firm’s profile among candidates.
- * Manage the recruitment process for all levels within the firm, sourcing candidates both organically and with the support of search firms. Liaise with hiring managers and team members on hiring criteria, job description development, interview feedback, and offer decision-making. Offer strategic recruitment guidance and advice to managers across the firm.
- * Effectively manage all engaged external recruiting firms to ensure they are representing the firm as “best-in-class” external brand ambassadors and culture carriers for the firm in the candidate marketplace.
- * Serve as liaison to all talent sourcing groups, including recruiting search firms, school partnerships, industry alliances and networks, and firm-sponsored programs and events.
- * Build and nurture strong, credible relationships with group heads and senior business leaders, hiring managers, and other critical stakeholders across the firm.
- * Work with the CTO and Talent Team to identify and implement an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- * Develop a deep data-driven understanding of the market for talent and all aspects of the recruiting and hiring process. Collaborate with HR to develop a detailed understanding of market trends for compensation and benefits levels and structure, as well as other terms of employment.
- * Working with the CTO and other senior leaders, develop strategies to further the firm’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives relating to talent acquisition, ensuring that the firm continues to identify and attract talented persons from diverse backgrounds.
- * Ensure a fluid and seamless candidate experience, and work with HR to help new hires through the onboarding process.
- In conjunction with the Talent team, manage and continue to evolve the Associate Onboarding Training Program.
- * Partner with the CTO and other members of Talent team on ad hoc projects and strategic talent acquisition, learning, and development programs throughout the year.
- * Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials.
- * 8 to 12 years of extensive recruiting experience, ideally within an in-house recruiting team in PE or VC, asset management, a global investment bank/consulting firm, and/or an executive search firm.
- * Understanding of alternative asset management industry is a plus.
- * Experience recruiting a broad spectrum of roles, front office, and/or functional groups.
- * Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work successfully as part of a team and global firm.
- * Experience implementing an ATS.
- * Driven, organized, creative, collaborative, and strategic.
- * Excellent listening skills, curiosity, and high emotional intelligence.
- * Exceptional multi-tasking and follow-up skills with the ability to maintain composure in fast-paced environment.
- * Ability to pivot between strategic management and hands-on execution.
- * Solid analytical and quantitative orientation, including proficiency with MS Excel.
- * Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- * Exceptional interviewing skills.
- * Proactive approach and the ability to take the lead of deadline-driven projects.
- * Flexibility to work long hours when needed, take on ad hoc projects, and respond to emails when outside the office.
- * Highest degree of integrity (always does the right thing).
- * Ability to operate through complexity and ambiguity, staying focused on best outcomes.
- * Agile thinker and intellectually curious with commercial acumen and gravitas to engage with senior leaders.
- * Positive attitude, service oriented, determined, and resilient.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.