Based in Georgia and reporting to the Senior Manager Human Resources Americas, the Senior Human Resources Generalist (SHRG) will provide a full range of human resources shared services support and counsel to the greater Americas region of approximately 350 employees. As the right hand to the HR leader in the Americas, the SHRG will be a member of a small team who manages the day-to-day HR operations in the region, including employee relations, recruiting, compensation, benefits, training and development, immigration, and systems processes. The SHRG will support the integration of employees as this high-growth organization acquires new companies operating within their industry. The shared services HR team supports four different businesses within the two business segments of the company. Currently, there is a hybrid work model in place (3 days from office/2 days from home). In addition, domestic and/or international travel may be required (10% to 20%).
- * Partner with the global HR team to identify opportunities to improve process and policies that effectively support the execution of the people strategy.
- * Foster strong working relationships with peers and management to provide advice and counsel (compliance, disciplinary, benefits, etc.) to employees and develop efficient and effective cross-functional relationships. Work with colleagues and/or third parties and support employees in the U.S., Mexico, Brazil, Canada, and Costa Rica.
- * Manage benefits administration and open enrollment, and assist with and/or carry out compensation analysis and benchmarking of positions for merit planning and/or offers.
- * Lead and manage recruiting activities in conjunction with HR colleagues, including conducting interviews, placing recruiting advertisements, and screening resumes to identify qualified candidates.
- * Manage all immigration for the greater Americas region.
- * Assist with and/or identify appropriate training courses for employee needs, whether for an individual or all employees. Roll out and/or conduct training as needed.
- * Facilitate an efficient HR operation, including data accuracy in HR systems and timely and accurate reporting to management. Work with outsource partners to ensure appropriate delivery of HR services to employees. Administer updates to ADP Portal as needed.
- * Continually maintain integrity of all employee, benefits, and I-9 files, ensuring that files are always audit ready.
- * Gain and maintain knowledge of the payroll systems, including benefits modules, and fully grasp the capabilities of all systems (i.e. what the systems can and cannot perform). Assist with payroll and/or act as a backup as needed.
- * Review policies regularly and update for compliance when required, and create new policies and procedures as needed.
- * Own and manage all compliance reporting, including EEO1, Vets 100, OSHA, AA, and ACA. Stay up-to-date on any/all new laws and regulations.
- * Review and approve 401(k) loans, ensuring decisions are in line with company policy.
- * Constantly seek to improve efficiency and/or simplify processes.
- * Ensure FMLA/Disability leaves and COBRA claims are processed properly by third-party providers, and manage worker’s compensation claims.
- * Lead the Community Service team and drive actions of members.
- * Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in HR or a business-related discipline is required.
- * Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in an HR Generalist role. Proven immigration experience is essential.
- * Must have prior experience using HR Information Systems (HRIS) for data storage, analysis and reporting. Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now is strongly preferred.
- * Ability to process multi-state payroll and function as a backup to cover vacations.
- * Must have knowledge of US Labor laws (i.e. ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ACA), the ability to function independently with minimal supervision, and the ability to work productively as part of a team environment.
- * Advanced MS Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- * Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- * Ability to conduct training and deliver presentations.
- * Prior team lead or supervisory experience is a plus.
- * Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus but not required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.