Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources and Administration as a member of the HR Leadership Team, the Senior Director of Talent Management will be responsible for setting the strategic vision for the Company’s new talent, providing continuous and innovative learning and training, developing leadership and organizational resiliency models, and working with senior leaders to drive strategy through people management. This requires a keen understanding of business needs and challenges, consistent cross-functional collaboration, and creative visioning to set the path forward. This position works closely with senior leaders to understand talent needs within each function, provide consultation, and develop organizational and talent-related plans and/or programs specific to each function. You will work closely with Talent Acquisition and HRBP leaders to ensure there is a deliberate strategy and plan for attracting, developing, and retaining talent. This role manages a small team of Learning and Organizational Development professionals, and will continue to build a team as the Company grows. You will design and implement key processes related to the Company’s Leadership Academy, Talent Assessment/Succession Planning, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Organizational Development and Design, Career Pathing, Mentoring, and Change Management. You will be primarily based MA with travel to NJ, Canada, and Japan as needed.
- * Provide organization development solutions and services which focus on delivering long-range plans through the alignment of strategy, structure, processes, people, and rewards.
- * Create a learning and development strategy that addresses the workforce capabilities, skills, and competencies needed to support current and future strategies. Ensure learning and development programs embrace new technologies and multi-faceted delivery approaches.
- * Provide leadership and learning expertise to the Company’s “Leadership Academy” platform to build leadership capabilities at all levels of the organization, from individual contributor to Vice President.
- * Develop appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability, measure results, and optimize the impact of the Talent Management and Organizational Development programs.
- * Leverage and analyze data to support, enhance, and drive a learning culture.
- * Build upon existing Talent Management programs and develop new, innovative programs and processes to engage and motivate talent.
- * Partner with HRIS to define, design, and launch a Global Learning Management System.
- * Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management. Master’s Degree in Business and/or Organizational Development is strongly preferred.
- * Minimum of 15 years of experience in human capital consulting, management consulting, or talent strategy experience, of which at least 10 years has been spent in a significant senior management role. Pharma and/or biotech industry experience is strongly preferred.
- * Experience in multiple human resources disciplines, including HR Business Partner (HRBP), talent management, learning and development, OD, and talent acquisition.
- * Proven ability to translate business strategies into organizational initiatives and HR priorities.
- * Demonstrated ability to provide strategic human resources leadership across the organization to management and staff at all levels, as well as offer guidance to executives in support of the organization’s mission.
- * Advanced knowledge of leading and proven human resources/human capital management principles and practices, including those pertaining to talent management, organizational development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, and employee communications. Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing these areas.
- * Track record of advancing a corporate culture and successfully leading significant change management initiatives.
- * Proven ability to conceptualize, lead, implement, and monitor broad human resources-related programs and initiatives in the context of broader business/organizational objectives.
- * Well-developed and highly-effective listening, communication, presentation, and persuasion skills. Ability to receive, process, and present both strategic and tactical information to diverse audiences while maintaining effective, collaborative relationships with all stakeholders, including the Executive Leadership Team, business leaders, management, employees, and vendors.
- * Energetic leader with results-driven motivation, excellent communication skills, a strong presence, and the ability to partner closely with senior executives. Critical thinking/analytical skills are essential.
- * Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments.
- * Willingness to travel within the United States and internationally (10%). Must live in the current geography or be willing to relocate.
To apply for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com.