The Director, HR Business Partners will focus on the development and delivery of human capital strategy, consult with business leaders to objectively drive people aspects of business performance, strategize organizational design, leverage people analytics to inform business and talent strategy, and be a coach and advisor to senior business leaders. The Director, HR Business Partners will act as a change advocate to help facilitate HR/business-related change and cultural transformation across the organization, and will work with the HR Centers of Expertise to define required supporting workforce and HR strategies. The Director, HR Business Partners will support multiple Massachusetts locations.
- * Advise business leaders in areas such as change management, organizational assessment and innovation, succession planning, and workforce planning to strengthen overall organizational capability and accelerate talent development.
- * Act as the leader of workplace culture, consistently defining ways to identify and reinforce behaviors that exemplify the mission and values of the organization. Strive to advance people and implement effective strategies to promote employee engagement.
- * Partner with leadership to build upon the positive, engaged culture that works to assimilate the interests, talents, and contributions of all in a high-performing and inclusive workplace.
- * Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop innovative solutions, programs, and policies.
- * Act as a role model across the HR team. Keep abreast of industry, market, and functional trends, and use these insights to develop appropriate business unit HR strategies and solutions.
- * Implement organization-wide and/or departmental action plans based on Pulse Surveys, Glassdoor reviews, and/or other listening forums.
- * Work closely with the HR team to ensure that policies, programs, and organizational administration deliver the best overall employment experience for faculty and staff at every level.
- * Devise strategy and implement programs that reduce turnover, increase productivity, and enhance the overall employee experience.
- * Provide coaching and guidance to business leaders and managers regarding people strategy, employee experience, and future needs.
- * Support change management initiatives and works on DEIB initiatives to gauge progress against business goals. Conduct key talent assessments to support retention and succession efforts within the organization, including succession-planning and headcount-planning processes.
- * Support hiring managers with their recruitment plans and support Talent Acquisition with recruitment initiatives as necessary.
- * Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, thus reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- * Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- * Support leadership development to identify current/projected leadership and functional capability gaps, and work on solutions that are aligned with the overall HR strategy.
- * Ensure that all HR processes are in compliance with DPH, EOEA, CARF, and other federal/state regulatory requirements.
- * Consult with senior leadership at various locations, and provide expert guidance that is solution-based for HR-related issues that surface.
- * Partner with the HR leadership team to identify learning needs that are informed by business needs, current performance gaps, and future capabilities requirements.
- * In partnership with business leaders, work closely with the Compensation team to identify compensation actions to secure and retain key talent.
- * Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 12 to 15 years of HR experience (preferably within the healthcare industry).
- * Demonstrated depth of knowledge in HR functional areas, including employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and organizational development, and strategic talent acquisition, with the ability to apply that knowledge to successfully influence others. Effectively leverage and apply talent analytics and insights with business leaders.
- * Able to identify themes and trends in HR/functional areas as evidenced by observations and conversations across internal client groups. Able to work with business partners and HR leadership to develop effective solutions and deliver internal excellence while balancing the neutral/objective role of HR.
- * Able to identify compensation and benefits trends/shortfalls/opportunities, and work with Total Rewards to review appropriate data to ensure programs are competitive.
- * Able to effectively envision, develop, and implement new HR strategies to address competitive and complex business issues, leveraging excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong presentation skills to accomplish strategic vision.
- * Proven experience developing strong and trusting business relationships to gain support and achieve results. Strong coaching skills and business acumen required.
- * Excellent interpersonal and conflict-management skills with the ability to support complex and challenging dynamics.
- * Highly self-directed and motivated with the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities with a flexible attitude while understanding that priorities can shift.
- * Able to take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation.
- * Able to manage organizational risk in the application and implementation of all HR policies and practices in a consultative manner.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role.