Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Finance, the Human Resources Manager (HRM) will be a trusted advisor and resource to management and employees. The hands-on HRM will manage all aspects of the People/HR function, including employee relations, talent acquisition, benefits management, compliance and reporting, payroll, etc. for approximately 200 employees in multi-state locations. The HRM will manage, develop, and lead other HR staff, including an HR Coordinator and potentially other future HR additions.
- * Provide an active People/HR business partnership with all levels of the company.
- * Offer a working style and forms of communication which are professional and clear, maintain confidentiality of all information, be respectful of employee privacy, etc.
- * Maintain, develop, and oversee in-depth knowledge of the company’s HR workflows, such as job postings and hiring facilitation, onboarding, offboarding, payroll and benefits, org chart and employee handbook, responses to ongoing compliance inquiries, and customer requests (including audit, due diligence, and other workflows).
- * Collaborate closely with the Senior Vice President, Finance to develop planned and careful responses to situations or overall developments of projects and initiatives.
- * Handle production of routine People/HR administrative records and functions, ensure periodic and routine government filings of reports are completed, and oversee response to regulatory and/or customer inquiries.
- * Continually update and maintain company HR information resources, such as the employee handbook and other policies and procedures, to reflect corporate.
- * Manage outsourced People/HR resources and vendors (health benefits, retirement plans, etc.).
- * Develop a working relationship and coordination of outsourced/partnered legal resources and support.
- * Positively manage collaborative cross-departmental relationships necessary to deliver on commitments.
- * Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
- * 2 to 5 years of progressive People/HR experience. Supervisory experience preferred but not required.
- * Experience in a smaller company that provides sales/service/maintenance to large organizations preferred.
- * Business acumen, excellent internal and external communication skills, and experience participating in all phases of the employee lifecycle (onboarding through resignation/termination).
- * Excellent project-management skills.
- * Demonstrated success in building relationships with all levels both internally and externally.
- * Collaborative team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- * A sense of urgency with the ability to coordinate HR in a dynamic business, including a variety of products and services, local and remote (field) workers with different roles and backgrounds, and a customer base consisting of some of the most important facilities in the U.S.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role.