Reporting to the Principal, Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will collaborate to create and deliver HR initiatives and programs while supporting and aligning the HR function with overall business strategy. Partnering with leadership as a strategic business asset, the HRBP will build upon the positive, engaged culture that works to assimilate the interests, talents, and contributions of employees in a high-performing and inclusive workplace. The HRBP will also play a critical and strategic role as a thought partner to HR leadership and as part of a four-person HR team.
The HRBP will learn the business and become a strategic advisor to internal clients and senior leadership with respect to the talent that will be required to succeed, understanding external talent availability and acquisition trends in organizational context. The HRBP will collaborate with the HR team to select, implement, and leverage the use of HRIS technology to enhance talent acquisition and the overall HR infrastructure.
- * Talent Pipeline & Leadership Development – With an increased focus on talent management, play a key role in improving performance around attracting, motivating, and rewarding top performers. Build the human capital of the organization through career path planning, including cross-training and developmental assignments that allow individuals to achieve their maximum potential. With managers, develop a strategy regarding succession planning and the development of high-potential leaders.
- * Culture & Values – Act as the ambassador of the firm’s culture, consistently defining ways to identify and reinforce the behaviors that exemplify firm values. Strive to advance people and implement organizational strategies to promote employee engagement.
- * Coaching & Development – Assess coaching and leadership development needs, and partner with the Principal, Director of Human Resources and members of the senior leadership team to bolster the leadership skills of managers and supervisors. Work to enhance the creation and administration of individual development plans and identify resources to deliver these programs.
- * Total Rewards – Assist with the design and rollout of all compensation programs, including incentive plans, annual bonus plans, spot bonuses, and recognition programs. Provide support in aligning and developing performance-based compensation programs to drive employee performance and engagement. Oversee participation in salary surveys.
- * Performance Management – Partner with the Principal, Director of Human Resources in guiding the standards of the performance and talent review process by providing training, coaching, and specific guidance as applicable. Provide coaching and counsel to supervisors, management, and staff to resolve conflicts and/or address job performance problems while providing effective performance communications.
- * BA/BS degree in human resources or a business-related field.
- * 10 years of experience in HR as a high performer (financial and/or professional services experience strongly preferred).
- * Prior success in creating and leading initiatives that attract, develop, and retain high-potential talent in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- * Enthusiastic and energetic thought leader who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a creative, engaging, and people-focused attitude.
- * Impeccable judgment with a high level of ethics and an empathetic disposition.
- * Ability to establish meaningful business partnerships throughout the organization, acting as a trusted advisor at all levels.
- * Ability to learn the business and convey external benchmarks and best practices.
- * Excellent public-speaking and interpersonal skills.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.