Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources, The Head of Learning and Organizational Development (HLOD) will lead the design and implementation of key leadership capability strategies, succession planning and talent review processes, organization and team development, and learning initiatives. Working in collaboration with human resources and senior leaders, the HLOD will spearhead the development of talent management strategies and programs to support and grow business operations. The HLOD will assess and diagnose organizational needs in a fast-growing environment relative to business performance gaps, design and implement development, and change management strategies to address/resolve gaps and maximize opportunities to connect with/develop employees across the organization. The HLOD will also support the work of the Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and the company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- * Conduct organizational assessments in order to enable more effective/strengthen critical cultural attributes that differentiate the company from its peers.
- * Partner with senior leaders and HR business partners to design the optimal structure for the future.
- * Provide assessment and coaching support to develop leaders to achieve optimal effectiveness in keeping with the company’s values and culture.
- * Design, implement, and manage the talent learning and development strategy for all levels of the organization.
- * Develop, initiate, and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, talent review, and succession planning in partnership with the HRBPs.
- * Design and implement an effective teaming strategy to enhance team functioning at all levels in the organization.
- * Gather and analyze data, and lead cross-functional team to implement changes.
- * Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- * Participate in organizational strategic planning.
- * Ensure that organization-wide talent and organizational initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- * Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to support staffing strategies in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategy.
- * Identify metrics to measure the success of talent management, track internal talent movement and development, and other key demographics.
- * Partner with the Total Rewards team to align promotion processes with leadership competencies, ensuring consistency across the organization.
- * Conduct presentations and training in partnership with HRBPs and leaders.
- * Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field (Master’s or Ph.D. preferred).
- * 12 to 15+ years of broad HR experience, including significant learning and organizational development work. Life Sciences experience strongly preferred.
- * Experience designing, developing, and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that encompass talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics, employee engagement, and relationship management.
- * Thought leader with creative, results-driven track record and success in building meaningful business relationships. Excellent communication skills, an executive presence, and the ability to partner closely with senior leadership.
- * Demonstrated business acumen and the well-developed ability to align people strategy and initiatives with overall organizational goals.
- * Talented collaborator with the ability to build strong relations across business groups/functions and promote a culture of collaboration and engagement.
- * HR leader with exceptional presentation skills and proven influencing/coaching experience at all levels of the organization.
- * Knowledge of and/or experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.