Reporting to the Managing Director, Head of Human Capital, the Head of HR Operations (HHROps) will be responsible for managing all administrative aspects of the Firm’s HR function. The position requires strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with employees at all levels, professionalism and leadership ability to manage complex programs, and strong attention to detail in order to ensure thorough and accurate completion of projects. Strong people-management skills are also required as three HR staff members will report to the HHROps: VP, Human Resources, HR Ops Specialist, and Human Capital Project Manager.
- * Performance Management – Oversee the annual performance management programs that align with the values and mission of the Firm. Lead the execution of an efficient and effective process to support feedback, cross-Firm calibration, and promotion. Partner with the Head of HC to align clearly-defined roles through scorecard success metrics/outcomes to measure performance. Revamp current performance management processes and systems for optimal delivery of the Firm’s talent review and succession planning programs.
- * Total Rewards – Oversee a best-in-class total rewards program. Maintain all benefit-related relationships and programs, and continuously evaluate the market to ensure competitive benefits programs for the Firm. Enhancements may include 401(k) and health & wellness programs, including sitting on the Firm’s 401(k) and Benefits Renewal committees, respectively. Additionally, support compensation decision-making through managing and implementing benchmark surveys in close partnership with Finance.
- * Culture & Values – Act as the ambassador of the Firm’s culture, consistently defining ways to identify and reinforce the behaviors that exemplify Firm values. Roll out employee engagement surveys, analyze results, and partner with the Head of HC and business leaders to implement strategies to retain and promote a positive workplace. Partner with the Human Capital PM to support annual events that strengthen and reinforce Firm culture and values.
- * HR Systems – Ensure the HRIS, Ceridian Dayforce, is working as designed and is utilized by key stakeholders (e.g., managers and employee self-service modules) to meet current and future business objectives. Stay current with emerging HR technologies and own the implementation of new technology as appropriate (e.g., engagement survey and performance management platforms). Confirm and maintain compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations, and manage internal communications for all HR-related activity. Partner with Finance to ensure adequate reporting and analysis via the HRIS and financial systems.
- * Onboarding & Offboarding – Oversee all administrative activities relating to successful onboarding of executives and staff (e.g., 90-day executive introductions, program/training attendance, and workflow of data management). Ensure exit interviews are conducted and themes are compiled, and partner with the Head of HC and business leaders to continue successful practices and make improvements where appropriate.
- * Reporting & Analysis – Identify relevant data to provide metrics-driven analysis and reporting (e.g., LP requests, retention statistics, DEI initiatives, etc.). Create an HR dashboard to monitor, manage, track, and report on data. Partner with Finance to ensure relevant data is accurately tracked and reported and HR data management is highly accurate.
- * Special HR Projects – Maintain the Firm’s flexible work options (WFH and Work from Anywhere [WFA] programs) to measure effectiveness and make changes where needed. Oversee the Firm’s Charitable Foundation administration of the employee match program and volunteer experiences. Partner with Legal and Finance to support growth strategies (examples may include potentially moving flagship office and/or potentially opening satellite offices in other geographies).
- * Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field. Master’s degree in Business or Human Resources strongly preferred. SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP, SPHR, and/or PHR certification preferred.
- * 15 years of experience in HR as a high performer, including HR leadership and people management. Background in establishing or building the Human Capital/HR Operations function strongly desired.
- * Excellent track record of leadership and team building, driving the development and evolution of high-performance cultures. Experience in professional services, specifically in a private equity or consulting environment, is strongly preferred.
- * Success partnering with colleagues in designing and implementing diversity-enhancing programs and practices in all areas of HR Operations.
- * Experience implementing HR policies and procedures using technology that improves operations, including HRIS, performance management systems, and payroll systems.
- * Strong knowledge of HR practices and procedures, including current knowledge of HR-related state and federal legal compliance regulations and policies.
- * Enthusiastic and energetic thought leader who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a creative, engaging, and people-focused attitude.
- * An ability to manage projects and multitask with ease with a strong client-service orientation.
- * A positive, optimistic, results-oriented individual who has the ability and willingness to “roll up their sleeves” and operate both tactically and strategically.
- * Outstanding written and oral communication skills with an ability to articulate facts and ideas in a compelling and organized manner.
- * A creative and pragmatic problem solver who can quickly distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information when addressing a situation.
- * Strong ability to manage, mentor, and develop HR talent.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role.