The Head of Human Resources or Chief Human Resource Officer (HHR/CHRO) will develop and execute human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of our client, specifically in the areas of talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, compensation, and benefits. The HHR/CHRO will be a member of the Executive Team and provide strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the Leadership Team and the company’s Board of Directors. The HHR/CHRO will lead functional Team Leaders in planning and implementing human resources processes and practices, and will manage the delivery of human resources services to all employees as customers. The HHR/CHRO will lead the HR Team and provide direct oversight of the performance and administration of the members of that team.
- * Establish and implement HR strategies that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- * Develop HR and talent management strategies to support the achievement of the overall business and cultural goals.
- * Function as a trusted advisor and coach to executive/senior management of each function regarding key organizational change and management issues.
- * Work with the CEO and Leadership Team to establish a strategy of management succession that corresponds to future workforce needs and staffing requirements.
- * Ensure the quality, value, and relevancy of the company’s Learning Institute, including the Leadership Development Program (LDP).
- * Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting, onboarding, organization development, and retention plans to ensure the continued building of capacity and capability.
- * Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- * Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits.
- * Lead firm-wide initiatives as requested by the CEO/DCIO related to innovation, continuous improvement, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), and cultural development.
- * Chair the Administrative Plan Committee that provides governance and fiduciary oversight of the 403(b) plan and other retirement-related benefits.
- * Ensure the integrity and effectiveness of the performance management process, including 360 feedback, year-end reviews, team action plans, and the alignment of pay and performance.
- * Responsible for people risk management and effective employee relations processes as they relate to communication, performance plans, career transitions, and employee off-boarding.
- * Monitor HR best practices and trends to assure that the company remains competitive and is recognized as an “employer of choice”.
- * Represent the company as the HHR/CHRO to all external customers and stakeholders, including strategic investment partners.
- * BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university is required. MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field is preferred.
- * Minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least 5 years of executive HR experience and at least 5 years as a strategic HR generalist.
- * Prior experience managing an HR team is required.
- * SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification is preferred.
- * Full understanding and mastery of the talent management life cycle.
- * Strong track record of prior human resources management and executive leadership accomplishments.
- * Proven ability to operate as an internal consultant, trusted advisor, and business partner.
- * Experience in leading organizational change and development.
- * Thorough knowledge of HR and employment-related laws and regulations.
- * Knowledge of and experience with varied human resources information systems (HRIS).
- * Exceptional communication versatility with excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- * Highly-effective interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills.
- * Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- * Strong customer-service orientation and servant leadership abilities.
- * Proficient with Microsoft Office suite or related business software.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.