Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Director or Senior Director, Human Resources (Director/Senior Director) will collaborate with the HR team to develop and lead new and expanding HR programs in domains including Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging and Management Development. The Director/Senior Director will provide strategic HR leadership and consultation to various client groups, and will work collaboratively with the HR team to define, build, and implement HR strategies and solutions that align with and enable both corporate and departmental goals. The Director/Senior Director will play an integral role in aligning people and business strategies while helping to ensure that the company attracts, develops, and retains high-quality talent and maintains a positive and effective culture of engagement and inclusion.
- * Collaborate with HR team members and organizational leaders to promote a culture that engages and inspires employees in alignment with company values.
- * Serve as the HR leader/representative for the employee-led Diversity Council and related employee-led initiatives.
- * Provide counsel to leadership in functional HR areas, including organizational development and effectiveness, employee relations, performance management, and talent management and development.
- * Manage complex employee relations issues, ensuring compliance with state and federal laws and company policies. Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations as needed.
- * Support managers at multiple levels through the performance management process, providing education and coaching.
- * Provide guidance on organizational design, workforce, and succession planning within assigned groups.
- * Partner with Talent Acquisition to fill open positions in client groups by conducting interviews and assessing candidates in the selection process.
- * Lead the Corporate Orientation program and ensure new employees develop a sense of belonging from the start. Conduct exit interviews and analyze trends to drive improvements as needed.
- * Research, develop, coordinate, and manage Professional Development Planning and various HR Learning & Development programs.
- * Build strong partnerships with the HR team members (HR Operations and Talent Acquisition) to provide HR solutions to key business needs and roll out corporate-wide programs that enhance the overall employee experience and support the growth/success of the overall business strategy.
- * Work with clients to implement and manage key HR processes, such as goal setting, mid-year reviews, year-end performance review process, calibration, and compensation planning.
- * Provide leadership and facilitation for philanthropic programs and related employee meetings and activities.
- * Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in HR, Business Management, or related field.
- * A minimum of 8-10 years of HRBP experience or equivalent combination of education and experience within a commercial life sciences, biotechnology, or pharmaceutical environment.
- * Strong business acumen with the ability to build trusting, effective relationships and work collectively with others at all organizational levels.
- * Demonstrated excellent reasoning and conflict-resolution skills. Effective project management, organizational, and communication skills (written, verbal, listening, and presentation).
- * Strategic thinker with the ability to be receptive to new ideas and effectively champion innovation and change.
- * Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- * Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills with the demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment.
- * Independent, flexible, well-organized, proactive, and collaborative-minded with a sincere interest in contributing in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- * Strong customer-service focus and attention to detail.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role.