Reporting to the Managing Partner & Co-CEO, the Chief People Officer (CPO) will direct all aspects of the firm’s People initiatives and programs while supporting and aligning the People function with overall business strategy. Partnering with senior leadership as a strategic business asset, the CPO will build upon the positive, engaged culture that works to assimilate the interests, talents, and contributions of employees in a high-performing and inclusive workplace. The CPO will also play a critical and strategic role as an HR advisor to management.
- * Culture & Values – Act as the ambassador of the firm’s culture, consistently defining ways to identify and reinforce the behaviors that exemplify firm values. Strive to advance people and implement organizational strategies to promote employee engagement.
- * Talent Management – Develop and implement long-range strategic plans to build the human capital of the firm through performance management, coaching, and training and development, motivating individuals to achieve their maximum potential. Successfully identify and proactively address gaps in competency, knowledge, and skill sets.
- * Performance Management – Assess and improve organizational performance management programs that align with the values and mission of the firm. Coach management to set clear, meaningful goals and objectives, and use metrics to measure performance.
- * Coaching & Development – Assess coaching and leadership development needs, and partner with members of the senior leadership team to bolster the leadership skills of managers and supervisors. Direct the creation and administration of individual development plans and identify resources to deliver these programs.
- * Talent Acquisition – Oversee a comprehensive talent acquisition process to attract, develop, retain, and engage a high-quality workforce. Build strategic People programs to promote employer branding in support of these objectives. Inspire ideas around the creation of on-boarding and captivating events.
- * Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. Enhance employee engagement to create a program centered on valuing and optimizing people’s differences and creating a sense of belonging.
- * Total Rewards – Develop and lead a best-in-class total rewards program. Maintain all benefit-related relationships and programs. Continuously evaluate the market to maintain competitive benefits programs for the firm. Design and administer all firm compensation programs, including incentive plans, annual bonus plans, recognition programs, and other compensation. Provide leadership around aligning and developing performance-based compensation programs to drive employee performance and engagement.
- * HR Systems & Compliance – Ensure that HR technology is in place to meet current and future prospective business objectives. Stay current with emerging HR technologies and implement new technology as appropriate. Confirm and maintain compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations. Manage internal communications for all HR-related activity.
- * Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field. Master’s degree in Business or Human Resources strongly preferred. SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP, SPHR, and/or PHR certification preferred.
- * 15 to 25 years of experience in human resources as a high performer, including HR leadership and people management. Background in establishing or building the People function in a growing company strongly desired. M&A experience is ideal. Experience leading national and/or multi-office environments preferred.
- * Excellent track record of leadership and team building, driving the development and evolution of entrepreneurial, high-performance cultures. Experience in professional services, specifically in a start-up/high growth and/or entrepreneurial environment, is strongly preferred.
- * Prior success in leading and supporting initiatives that attract, develop, and retain high-potential talent in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, preferably in a growth phase.
- * Success in designing and implementing diversity-enhancing programs and practices.
- * Impeccable judgment with a high level of ethics and an empathetic disposition.
- * Experience enhancing HR policies and procedures using technology that improve operations, including HRIS, performance management systems, and payroll systems.
- * Current knowledge of HR-related state and federal legal compliance regulations and policies.
- * Enthusiastic and energetic thought leader who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a creative, engaging, and people-focused attitude.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to be considered.