Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the HR Talent Acquisition Partner (HRTAP) will oversee and manage Talent Acquisition for Corporate and regional teams. The HRTAP will develop and implement recruitment programs that attract/manage the talent pool and meet talent strategies and goals, while serving as the primary staffing contact person for business units within the Company. Areas of focus for the HRTAP will include working with hiring managers Company-wide to develop and execute strategies for sourcing, assessing, and selecting top talent in support of business goals. The HRTAP will work in cross-collaboration with the HR Business Partners, the Total Rewards team, and other members of HR, and will directly manage external recruiters/candidate sources to deliver efficient and high-quality recruitment operations.
* Lead hiring processes utilizing best practices in attracting, hiring, and retaining both passive and active candidates for employment. Provide HR expertise on staffing strategies, acquisition of key talent, and building a diverse workforce.
* Perform life-cycle recruitment for open roles including sourcing candidates, interviewing, extending offers of employment, checking references, and facilitating of background checks. Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations governing the employment process.
* Take ownership of internal talent acquisition-related company programs such as the internal transfers and promotions process, job posting policy, and employee referral program. Manage the position evaluation and classification procedures to include reviewing, editing, and assisting with the creation of position descriptions for new and/or modified positions.
* Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers by developing specialized and/or competitive intelligence and research. Guide hiring managers in effective and efficient screening and assessment methodologies that result in the hiring of the most qualified candidates.
* Identify current and future talent needs, build and maintain a network of potential candidates, and identify talent through established and new channels (networks, job boards, social media, etc.). Create partnerships with universities, colleges, and other talent acquisition pipelines for employees and interns.
* Establish and maintain the social media strategy, working with various business functions to maintain and improve the Company’s brand as an employer of choice in the marketplace. Leverage social networking and other recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network.
* Manage existing vendor relationships and source, negotiate, and establish new vendor relationships as needed to source the best talent for each role.
* Ensure that candidates have an excellent experience throughout the interview process.
* Oversee the Company’s onboarding portal, ensuring it is an engaging and compelling destination for new employees.
* Oversee the company-wide Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Ensure ATS data integrity and compliance, and use available metrics to identify trends and drive decisions.
* Ensure that talent acquisition policies, processes, and activities align with the Company’s goal to provide a diverse and inclusive environment.
* Possess and consistently model strong core ethics, integrity, and accountability consistent with the values of HR and the Company.
* A BA/BS degree is required.
* 5 to 7 years of human resources experience required, with a minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience.
* Demonstrated understanding of the hiring process, key recruiting metrics, and how to deliver successful outcomes.
* Ability to provide guidance to hiring managers during the hiring process from beginning to onboarding.
* Experience with recruitment operations, including the design and implementation of recruitment policies, processes, and systems.
* Ability to educate and influence decisions based on policies, process, protocol, and market intelligence.
* Ability to operate with an appreciation for the delicate balance between consistency and flexibility to meet Corporate and regional needs.
* Experience working within an organizational structure with multiple locations/regions requiring exceptional relationship-building skills.
* Results-oriented self-starter who enjoys a challenge and is dedicated to “rolling up the sleeves” and getting the job done with minimal support and direction.
* Ability to serve as an HR and Company ambassador while displaying effective judgment, strong relationship and interpersonal skills, and the aptitude to interface with all levels across the entire organization.
* Ability to maintain discretion in confidential situations.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.