Reporting to Chief Human Resources Officer, the Talent Acquisition Director will collaborate closely with the business leaders and members of the HR team to lead the scale-up and expansion effort for a growing organization. The Talent Acquisition Director will lead the human capital planning process to deliver on branding, sourcing, and talent acquisition needs in partnership with the line and HR business colleagues. S/he will be a critical member of the HR Leadership Team and contribute to the advancement of the People Strategy for the organization. This person will be responsible for working with and advancing talent acquisition initiatives in support of the overall company strategy.
- * Develop and drive the overall talent acquisition strategy. Manage and develop a team of Talent Acquisition resources to support end-to-end recruitment of front-line, high volume roles to C-suite executive search.
- * Oversee the candidate experience for the enterprise, including the development and management of the talent acquisition strategies, tactics, budget, headcount plan, and reporting of key metrics.
- * Lead recruitment pipelining to build organizational capabilities and strengthen skills at all levels. Actively contributes to the success of the onboarding process and year-one retention.
- * Lead the evolution of the Employment Brand and contribute to the social media strategy. This includes partnering with corporate communications to maintain up-to-date content for the career website, as well as content that employees can use to elevate and amplify the brand in their own social media presence.
- * Work closely with HR team members to design and implement enterprise-wide programs and standard processes to support the talent management initiatives for transforming leaders, enhancing talent, driving performance and retention, and ensuring a healthy leadership pipeline. This includes designing strategies that optimize the quality and effectiveness of the workforce through talent planning, succession planning, engagement, and talent analytics from a talent acquisition scope of responsibilities.
- * Anticipate future trends by continuously analyzing and addressing market conditions and cutting-edge recruitment practices.
- * Manage relationships with 3rd party partners, including search firms, advertising, job boards, and social media vendors.
- * Monitor solutions, policies, vendors, and candidate and employee feedback to drive continuous improvement. Ensure that structure and process adhere to recruitment process and government guidelines.
- * Bachelor’s degree equivalent or higher in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
- * 10+ years of talent acquisition and/or talent management experience, with 5+ years in biotech or pharma preferred.
- * Ability to develop strategy, set priorities, and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- * Proven experience using social media and talent acquisition methodologies to source, hire, and demonstrate ROI using data and analytics. Knowledge of HRIS with the ability to leverage system capabilities.
- * Proven ability to establish trust and credibility with senior business executives coupled with experience supporting Executive-level recruitment.
- * People management experience and strong peer relationships/team player.
- * Ability to lead and manage vendor partnerships, strong negotiation skills with the ability to close offers through diplomacy, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- * Must be able to work with and maintain company confidential and proprietary information.
- * Knowledge of federal and state recruitment standards and HR best practices.
- * Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and HRIS.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Thank you!